Relationships education, relationships and sex education, and health education is now mandatory for schools. The new guidance is not just about coverage, it’s about levelling up and our RSHE by iAchieve package will support you to deliver the new curriculum confidently.
iAchieve’s whole-school, ready-made, framework significantly reduces workload, instils teacher confidence, and promotes a consistently high-quality approach from everyone involved in delivering RSHE. It offers:
- a framework that covers all of the statutory guidance in an easy to access online platform
- a whole school solution covering years 7 to 11 broken down by year group, removing ambiguity around what is age-appropriate.
- ready-made resources, covering even the most difficult subjects, meaning even if you’re not a specialist teacher you can be confident the content is appropriate
- restricted access for students students meaning missed information from this year and before is available on demand.
- high-quality resources which are endorsed by leading award organisation CACHE, giving an additional level of quality assurance
- the DfE recommended spiral style approach intertwining topics and issues as they do in the real world, building in complexity and reinforcing previous learning
- peace of mind that you are satisfying Ofsted requirements for intention, implementation and impact
The RSHE by iAchieve framework is also matched directly to: NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Relationships, Sex and Health Education (603/4765/X). So you may run your RSHE curriculum as a qualification if you wish to.
Read our blog…