For a second year, we’re celebrating and rewarding the successes of iAchieve students. At iAchieve we believe in all different kinds of successes, not just excellent grades. We’re inviting teachers to nominate their students for their success, whatever that may be.
Nominees may have overcome significant obstacles to achieve success as a student. Or they may have had a real change in approach, attitude or achieved where they previously may not have.
What are the judges looking for?
An iAchieve student that has demonstrated one, some or all of the following:
- This is not a grade-based award, judges are looking for students who have had a real change in approach / attitude / achieved a success they may previously not have.
- Evidence of transformation throughout the nominee’s academic journey, including attitude, skills gained, and challenges overcome.
- Someone who has created a progression opportunity for themselves that may not have been possible/expected originally.
- Motivation to overcome any obstacles or adversity to achieve success.
- Effort to succeed in their vocational education.
The deadline for nominations has now passed. We will be announcing our iAchieve Student Award winners during the week commencing 22nd May.
Who can I nominate?
You may nominate as many students as you deem appropriate, they must have used iAchieve to obtain their vocational education. This award is open to all iAchieve students who are completing their vocational course this academic year or who successfully completed their course in 2021/22. You must have contact details for any student you nominate.
Who can submit a nomination?
You must be a teacher within the same school as the nominee student. You must be able to contact the student should their submission be successful.
How many students can I nominate?
You can nominate as many students as you deem appropriate for the award. They must have studied a vocational course using iAchieve.
What is the closing date for applications?
The closing date for applications for the iAchieve Award is 5th May 2023.
What will my student receive if they win?
The winning student will receive our iAchieve award as well as a 2021 apple ipad 10.2 inch 64GB* to support their future studies. Runners up will receive an iAchieve certificate and an Amazon voucher to support their future studies.
*or equivalent based on availability
When will I know if my student has won?
Winners will be announced in the week commencing 22nd May 2023. You will be contacted by email if your nomination has been successful.