Relationships education, relationships and sex education, and health education is now mandatory for schools. The new guidance is not just about coverage, it’s about levelling up and our RSHE by iAchieve package will support you to deliver the new curriculum confidently.
On 22nd June we are hosting iAchieve RSHE: Tackling Tough Topics, a free online event in which industry experts will provide information and LIVE lesson delivery examples. This webinar acts as a how-to guide to delivering difficult RSHE topics confidently.
22nd June – 3.45pm
You do not have to be an iAchieve customer to attend.
iAchieve’s whole-school, ready-made, framework significantly reduces workload, instils teacher confidence, and promotes a consistently high-quality approach from everyone involved in delivering RSHE. It offers:
- a framework that covers all of the statutory guidance in an easy to access online platform
- a whole school solution covering years 7 to 11 broken down by year group, removing ambiguity around what is age-appropriate.
- ready-made resources, covering even the most difficult subjects, meaning even if you’re not a specialist teacher you can be confident the content is appropriate
- restricted access for students students meaning missed information from this year and before is available on demand.
- high-quality resources which are endorsed by leading award organisation CACHE, giving an additional level of quality assurance
- the DfE recommended spiral style approach intertwining topics and issues as they do in the real world, building in complexity and reinforcing previous learning
- peace of mind that you are satisfying Ofsted requirements for intention, implementation and impact
The RSHE by iAchieve framework is also matched directly to: NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Relationships, Sex and Health Education (603/4765/X). So you may run your RSHE curriculum as a qualification if you wish to.
How much does it cost?
Click here to view information about our affordable RSHE package.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for a selection of FAQs related to our RSHE package.
Read our blog…