Business and Enterprise
This qualification will expire on 31/12/2022 and this is the last date NCFE can accept learner registrations. The last date for certificate claims is 31/12/2024. This qualification will be replaced by the NCFE Level 1/2 Technical Award in Business and Enterprise (603/7004/X) from September 2022.
Course code: (603/2955/5)
Learners work across two units in this technical award to cover an introduction to business and enterprise, and understanding resources for business and enterprise planning.
Here’s a sneak peak inside the course!
– Assessment: 1 internal assessment, 1 external assessment
– Guided learning hours: 120 + 90 minute external assessment
– Qualification number: 603/2955/5
– An easy-to-use online learning platform that houses everything you need to deliver the course in one place
– Teaching and learning materials that are mapped directly to the specification, covering the entire course, and providing a framework for delivery
– Full coverage of course content broken down into ‘sessions’ to help with planning
– Starter activities, group activities, plenaries, homework tasks
– Mini assessments for learning in the form of online quizzes
– Practice assessments
Read more about this qualification here.
This resource has been endorsed by national Awarding Organisation, NCFE. This means that NCFE has reviewed them and agreed that they meet the necessary endorsement criteria.