We are delighted to launch our brand new RSHE by iAchieve package, which will help you to meet the new mandatory RSHE requirements that will take effect from September 2020 for Years 7 to 11.
The online learning resources we have developed are directly matched to the statutory guidance, and the RSHE By iAchieve package is designed to be a whole school solution for delivering mandatory RSHE.
This will allow you to meet the requirements without needing to run RSHE as a full qualification, although if you choose to do so then we highly recommend this new qualification: NCFE CACHE Level 2 Certificate in Relationships, Sex and Health Education (603/4765/X). Our learning resources are matched directly to this qualification.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love RSHE By iAchieve:
- Meets statutory requirements for RSHE and Health Education
- Supports a whole-school approach to RSHE
- Matched to a nationally recognised qualification covering all mandatory topics from Year 7-Year 11
- High quality, awarding organisation endorsed delivery solution, brought to you by the trusted iAchieve brand
- Helps to empower specialists and non-specialists alike
- Allows for consistency in delivery across year groups and teachers
- Housed in our easy-to-use online learning platform, so everything is in one place
- Environmentally friendly
- Supports teacher-led learning, or independent learning via our online platform, or a mixture of both
- Helps RSHE to fit into the school day, without taking up valuable space on the timetable
To help you prepare for the next academic year, RSHE By iAchieve is available to buy now.