This qualification is approved for the 2020 Performance Measures
Learners work across three Components in this brand new new technical award, covering, user interface design principles, project planning, data interpretation, and effective digital working practices.
Here’s a sneak peak inside the course!
- Assessment: 2 internal assessments, 1 synoptic external assessment
- Guided learning hours: 120 + 90 minute external assessment
- Qualification number: 603/2740/6
- An easy-to-use online learning platform that houses everything you need to deliver the course in one place
- Teaching and learning materials that are mapped directly to the specification, covering the entire course, and providing a framework for delivery
- Full coverage of course content broken down into ‘sessions’ to help with planning
- Starter activities, group activities, plenaries, homework tasks
- Mini assessments for learning in the form of online quizzes
- Practice assessments
Read more about this qualification here.