This qualification is approved for the 2020 Performance Measures
Learners will work across three Units covering a range of child development topics – including childcare settings, patterns of holistic development, care routines and transitions.
- Assessment: two externally set, internally marked assessment tasks, one synoptic external assessment
- Guided learning hours: 125
- Qualification number: 603/3293/1
Here’s a sneak peak inside!
- An easy-to-use online learning platform that houses everything you need to deliver the course in one place
- Teaching and learning materials that are mapped directly to the specification, covering the entire course, and providing a framework for delivery
- Full coverage of course content broken down into ‘sessions’ to help with planning
- Starter activities, group activities, plenaries, homework tasks
- Mini assessments for learning in the form of online quizzes
- Practice assessments
Read more about this qualification here.
These learning resources are endorsed by CACHE against the associated NCFE CACHE qualification/units(s); this means that CACHE has reviewed the resources and agreed that they meet the endorsement criteria.
CACHE is a trading name of NCFE (registered company number 02896700) and CACHE; Council for Awards in Care, Health and Education; and NNEB are registered trademarks owned by NCFE.