Learners work across four Units in this vocational certificate to cover the foundations of engineering, engineering drawing, tools, equipment and materials.
Here’s a sneak peak inside the course!
- Assessment: three internal assessments, one external exam
- Guided learning hours: 120 + 4 hours 45mins external assessment
- Qualification number: 601/4532/8
- An easy-to-use online learning platform that houses everything you need to deliver the course in one place
- Teaching and learning materials that are mapped directly to the specification, covering the entire course, and providing a framework for delivery
- Assessment briefs for the three internally assessed units
- Full coverage of course content broken down into ‘sessions’ to help with planning
- Starter activities, group activities, plenaries, homework tasks
- Mini assessments for learning in the form of online quizzes
- Practice assessments
- Marking guidelines
Read more about this qualification here.
This resource has been endorsed by national Awarding Organisation, NCFE. This means that NCFE has reviewed them and agreed that they meet the necessary endorsement criteria.